Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Master is Waiting...


Lately, I've been goin to the beach for ma mornin quiet time... This mornin, T'was beautiful in its own way... Ma friend and I, sat right in front of the sea... T'was around quater past 6... The red sun was peepin outta de silluette of the sea and the moon was retiring for the day at the back of me... The gray sea turned gold when the first ray of sun light fell on it... And there at a distance, were numerous fishing boats returin from the deep after the night's catch...

As I was beholdin this beautiful sight, I was taken back in time for the followin few minutes...
I realised, it would've been a similar mornin, when Peter, James and John were sailin back to the shore... T'was jus another mornin to them... Probably, their mornings have been the same for the past many years... I wonder how many times they complained about the monotonous routine of life (like how many of us do;-)... This fine mornin, Little did these men know tha in a little while they're gonna hav the encounter thaz gonna change their entire destiny...
The Master was waitin!

People of God, I dunno how many among us are complainin abt the monotonous routine of life... This mornin, I jus wanna make u aware of the surprice thas jus round the corner... A surprice thas gonna change the course ur life... The Master is waitin!... Get ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home